Hygiene with Cold Plasma
Just disinfect without stress.
The days of disinfectant wipes soaked in chemicals or aggressive disinfectants are over – thanks to cold plasma, your customers can now disinfect objects easily, safely and sustainably without any further chemical additives or heat..Whether in the laboratory, office or at home – simply place the objects to be disinfected in the treatment unit, start the device and take them out disinfected after a few minutes.
* Appearance and layout of the module are customisable
Our terraplasmaClean module
Easy integration into your product
The compact size of the module components and the scalability of the system make it easy to integrate into existing products.
Only the size of the plasma source is specified, which is supplied in a protective housing as a complete pluggable unit. The compact control electronics and the power supply can be supplied in different board shapes on request to enable the most flexible integration possible.
We would be very happy to support you in integrating the module components into your product. Through numerous projects with various companies, we have extensive experience in the integration of our plasma modules – contact us today about this.
Your company and Cold Plasma
Find exactly the right application from the variety of possibilities. Individually for your product. Talk to us about the possibilities of using Cold Plasma for you!
* The appearance and design of the unit are customisable.
Scientifically proven performance
With the development of a demonstrator for a compact and mobile disinfection device, we show what possibilities exist with cold plasma in the field of disinfection of commodities.
Within the framework of extensive scientific tests, we were able to prove the disinfection performance of our technology. Within a few minutes, 99.999% of all bacteria on the objects to be disinfected could be deactivated.
The handling of the demonstrator is simple and uncomplicated: Switch on the device (battery or power supply operation possible), place the objects to be disinfected in the cleaning chamber, close the lid, start the disinfection programme by pressing a button, wait 2-5 minutes – done!
Technical data of our demonstrator
- Compact disinfection unit: Volume of use – 1 litre or more
- Disinfection of various utensils: e.g. keys, masks, glasses, toothbrushes
- 99.99 – 99.999 % bacteria reduction in 2-5 min
- No shadow effect: disinfection possible in ducts/cavities/textiles
- Mobile use due to rechargeable battery
- Individual design: can be adapted – so different housing designs are feasible
- Scalable technology enables both miniaturisation and scale-up